Cost of living in Fukui, Japan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.665 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fukui (Japan) is 12% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,190,957 Dinar (¥205,427) in Fukui to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 100TL (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php100 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $306 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $102 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 400 (44 minutes ago)