Cost of living in Fujairah, United Arab Emirates compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 322.379 IQD / AED
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fujairah (United Arab Emirates) is 18% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,800,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 3,099,045 Dinar (Dirham 9,613) in Fujairah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $839 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $610 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Marrakech costs 100 Dirham (10 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Nantes costs €0.95 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,423 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Giza costs E£ 4,533 (about 1 hour ago)