Cost of living in Fujairah, United Arab Emirates compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 322.414 IQD / AED
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fujairah (United Arab Emirates) is 18% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,110,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,546,822 Dinar (Dirham 7,899) in Fujairah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,236 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mykolayiv costs 18₴ (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 300 Ft (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM230 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)