Cost of living in Fujairah, United Arab Emirates compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 317.733 IQD / AED
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fujairah (United Arab Emirates) is 19% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,320,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,674,983 Dinar (Dirham 8,419) in Fujairah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brno costs 100,000 Kč (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $15 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Siem Reap costs 160,000 Riels (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $50 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gainesville, Florida costs $12 (37 minutes ago)