Cost of living in Freiburg, Germany compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1320.143 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Freiburg (Germany) is 5% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,489,285 Dinar (€1,128) in Freiburg.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guangzhou costs 元1,088 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr18,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 20TL (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $300 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $407 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)