Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 469 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1373.103 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 32% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 6,650,320 Dinar (€4,843) in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,040,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Winnipeg costs C$0.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Coimbra costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Austin, Texas costs $2.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ondo costs 1,800 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)