Cost of living in Francistown, Botswana compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 123.200 IQD / BWP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Francistown (Botswana) is 11% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 4,141,296 Dinar (P33,614) in Francistown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,730,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 14 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,000 Lari (2 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Grand Rapids costs $2.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $159 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $102 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 500 (41 minutes ago)