Cost of living in Francistown, Botswana compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 112.107 IQD / BWP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Francistown (Botswana) is 10% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 3,675,808 Dinar (P32,788) in Francistown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,350,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.60 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1.02 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 500,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Joinville costs R$ 3,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nuremberg costs €1.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$40 (about 1 hour ago)