Cost of living in Francistown, Botswana compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 113.904 IQD / BWP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Francistown (Botswana) is 12% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,749,229 Dinar (P15,357) in Francistown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,250 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$2,033 (7 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Quito costs $15 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Murcia costs €30 (24 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Ensenada costs Mex$ 1,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montclair, New Jersey costs $8 (42 minutes ago)