Cost of living in Franca, Brazil compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 377.811 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Franca (Brazil) is 7% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,739,133 Dinar (R$ 4,603) in Franca.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Graz costs €40 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ljubljana costs €5.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,788 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 30,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)