Cost of living in Franca, Brazil compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 338.731 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Franca (Brazil) is 18% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,240,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,016,254 Dinar (R$ 3,000) in Franca.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (less than a minute ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Franca costs R$ 0.65 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €650 (24 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Boston, Massachusetts costs $712 (31 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Toulouse costs €3.60 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £3.50 (about 1 hour ago)