Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 346.939 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is 21% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,860,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,477,974 Dinar (R$ 4,260) in Foz do Iguaçu.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuwait City costs Dinar 600 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,626 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Orlando, Florida costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $712 (about 2 hours ago)