Cost of living comparison between Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil and Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 374.430 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is 22% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,466,975 Dinar (R$ 3,918) in Foz do Iguaçu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$142 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨20 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in normal area in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,005 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$65,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Christchurch costs NZ$10 (about 2 hours ago)