Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 377.556 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is 21% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,596,544 Dinar (R$ 4,229) in Foz do Iguaçu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.90 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quebec City costs C$1.19 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gorakhpur costs ₨12,198 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Haifa costs 50 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $800 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 2 hours ago)