Cost of living in Foshan, China compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 184.902 IQD / CNY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Foshan (China) is 40% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,030,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,212,946 Dinar (元6,560) in Foshan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Aberystwyth costs £50 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €24 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santo André costs R$ 1.99 (19 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £7 (24 minutes ago)