Cost of living in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 853 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1184.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fort Lauderdale, Florida (United States) is 12% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,490,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 8,329,759 Dinar ($7,035) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osaka costs ¥1,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ottawa costs C$1.20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 5,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $399 (about 3 hours ago)