Cost of living in Fort-de-France, Martinique compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 1275.648 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fort-de-France (Martinique) is 11% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,739,122 Dinar (€1,363) in Fort-de-France to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $45 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 60 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (about 2 hours ago)