Cost of living in Fort-de-France, Martinique compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 1283.415 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fort-de-France (Martinique) is 11% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,174,855 Dinar (€1,695) in Fort-de-France to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Varna costs 1.90 лв (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,017 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $1,009 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨0.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Maringá costs R$ 3,400 (42 minutes ago)