Cost of living comparison between Fort Collins, Colorado, United States and Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 397 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 1161.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fort Collins, Colorado (United States) is 45% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,375,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 5,155,715 Dinar ($4,441) in Fort Collins, Colorado.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $100 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$42,490 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dunaújváros costs 100,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 165 (about 2 hours ago)