Cost of living in Formosa, Argentina compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 48.574 IQD / ARS
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Formosa (Argentina) is 54% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 866,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 398,559 Dinar (ARS $8,205) in Formosa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Turin costs €3.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Neuchatel costs CHF 2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $652 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨600,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $839 (about 2 hours ago)