Cost of living in Formosa, Argentina compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 68.143 IQD / ARS
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Formosa (Argentina) is 49% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 866,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 438,101 Dinar (ARS $6,429) in Formosa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 150 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 180 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Suva costs 2,000 FJ$ (32 minutes ago)