Cost of living in Formosa, Argentina compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.339 IQD / ARS
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Formosa (Argentina) is 49% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,038,592 Dinar (ARS $13,605) in Formosa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,446 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨31 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$585 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Shenyang costs 元6.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (18 minutes ago)