Cost of living in Foggia, Italy compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 1380.157 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foggia (Italy) is 16% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,710,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 3,112,057 Dinar (€2,255) in Foggia.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 500 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 888 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pori costs €12 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jackson, Mississippi costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)