Cost of living in Foggia, Italy compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 1378.183 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Foggia (Italy) is 16% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,290,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,752,112 Dinar (€1,997) in Foggia.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Chişinău costs 33 Leu (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £12 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petropolis costs R$ 22 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$90 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 35 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $13 (28 minutes ago)