Cost of living in Focşani, Romania compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 302.054 IQD / RON
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Focşani (Romania) is 14% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,169,202 Dinar (3,871 lei) in Focşani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,030,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €60 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tirana costs 172 Lek (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.50 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 25 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 2 hours ago)