Cost of living in Florianopolis, Brazil compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,003 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 385.827 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Florianopolis (Brazil) is 24% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,477,933 Dinar (R$ 3,831) in Florianopolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boise, Idaho costs $300 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 127 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Southampton costs £9 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Alexandria costs E£ 2,300 (30 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨200 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)