Cost of living in Florence, Italy compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 306 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 1394.083 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Florence (Italy) is 12% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,650,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 4,959,072 Dinar (€3,557) in Florence.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Antonio, Texas costs $75 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 35,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$120 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €600 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brighton and Hove costs £12 (42 minutes ago)