Cost of living in Florence, Italy compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 283 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1462.817 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Florence (Italy) is 9% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,710,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 5,183,788 Dinar (€3,544) in Florence.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 600 (20 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Malang costs Rp 450,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 200,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Geneva costs CHF 20 (36 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 700 (44 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Ahmedabad costs ₨40,000 (about 1 hour ago)