Cost of living in Fes, Morocco compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 125.238 IQD / MAD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fes (Morocco) is 52% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,621 Dinar (21 Dirham) in Fes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $908 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 17,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 70 zł (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1,200 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵40 (44 minutes ago)