Cost of living in Ferrara, Italy compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 1377.765 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ferrara (Italy) is 8% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,830,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,592,765 Dinar (€1,882) in Ferrara.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Fernando, Pampanga costs Php6,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Hsinchu City costs 90 NT$ (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$110 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 294,899 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,850 (about 1 hour ago)