Cost of living in Ferrara, Italy compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1257.314 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ferrara (Italy) is 14% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,677,270 Dinar (€1,334) in Ferrara.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 2,999 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Utrecht costs €1.00 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.00 lei (20 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ferrara costs €6.00 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 3.50 (37 minutes ago)