Cost of living in Ferrara, Italy compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1471.167 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ferrara (Italy) is 13% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,140,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,722,803 Dinar (€1,851) in Ferrara.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $30,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newark, New Jersey costs $3,253 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 200 (about 3 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 25,000,000 (about 3 hours ago)