Cost of living in Ferrara, Italy compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1372.729 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ferrara (Italy) is 9% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,800,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,551,895 Dinar (€1,859) in Ferrara.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $75 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £7 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leipzig costs €600 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$15,000 (28 minutes ago)