Cost of living in Feni, Bangladesh compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 14.263 IQD / BDT
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Feni (Bangladesh) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 3,125 Dinar (Taka 219) in Feni.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 200 Kč (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €30 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,720 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Monterrey costs Mex$ 16 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $5.00 (39 minutes ago)