Cost of living in Feni, Bangladesh compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.294 IQD / BDT
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Feni (Bangladesh) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,600 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 5,600 Dinar (Taka 392) in Feni.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €60 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,290 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €56 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Doha costs 0.35 ﷼ (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,558 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Multan costs ₨25,413 (42 minutes ago)