Cost of living in Farrukhabad, India compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.490 IQD / INR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Farrukhabad (India) is 35% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 4,207 Dinar (₨255) in Farrukhabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €60 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨35,578 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Waterbury, Connecticut costs $63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Wilmington, Delaware costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)