Cost of living in Farrukhabad, India compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.270 IQD / INR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Farrukhabad (India) is 34% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,800 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 3,823 Dinar (₨221) in Farrukhabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $15 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santiago costs CH$10,990,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lahore costs ₨40 (7 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Jyväskylä costs €30 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lviv costs 120₴ (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cambridge costs £58 (39 minutes ago)