Cost of living in Farrukhabad, India compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 17.944 IQD / INR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Farrukhabad (India) is 55% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,671 Dinar (₨149) in Farrukhabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,450 (less than a minute ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Kingston costs C$7 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $1.50 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chicago, Illinois costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)