Cost of living in Farrukhabad, India compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.574 IQD / INR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Farrukhabad (India) is 54% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,400 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,945 Dinar (₨159) in Farrukhabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chittagong costs Taka 600 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (26 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Rotterdam costs €10 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ahmedabad costs ₨75,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨199 (about 1 hour ago)