Cost of living in Faro, Portugal compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1322.956 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faro (Portugal) is 45% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,290,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,817,258 Dinar (€1,374) in Faro.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Whitehorse costs C$1.61 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tainan City costs 24 NT$ (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,948 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)