Cost of living in Faridabad, India compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.019 IQD / INR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Faridabad (India) is 44% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 931,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 523,752 Dinar (₨29,067) in Faridabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Copenhagen costs kr236,971 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £8,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Gaborone costs P500 (about 1 hour ago)