Cost of living in Faridabad, India compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.384 IQD / INR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Faridabad (India) is 44% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 860,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 485,532 Dinar (₨26,411) in Faridabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bihar Sharif costs ₨214 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 25,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €17 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Leeds costs £368 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Herzliya costs 149 ₪ (40 minutes ago)