Cost of living in Famagusta, Cyprus compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 1386.091 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Famagusta (Cyprus) is 21% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,390,643 Dinar (€1,725) in Famagusta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,980,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 220TL (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $60 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gloucester costs £10 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bishkek costs 250 som (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)