Cost of living in Famagusta, Cyprus compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 1350.087 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Famagusta (Cyprus) is 6% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,285,440 Dinar (€1,693) in Famagusta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,150,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 80,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 20 lei (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albany, New York costs $430 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Toowoomba costs AU$860 (about 2 hours ago)