Cost of living in Famagusta, Cyprus compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 1338.815 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Famagusta (Cyprus) is 6% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,133,957 Dinar (€1,594) in Famagusta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,020,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 150,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Durban costs R 25,800 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $635 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €133 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lima costs S/. 3,500 (33 minutes ago)