Cost of living in Famagusta, Cyprus compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 1393.766 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Famagusta (Cyprus) is 21% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,364,576 Dinar (€1,697) in Famagusta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,950,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $400 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,220 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 4.10 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Asunción costs 6,100,000 Gs (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 25,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)