Cost of living in Famagusta, Cyprus compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 1379.354 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Famagusta (Cyprus) is 36% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,544,668 Dinar (€1,845) in Famagusta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,870,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €5.00 (8 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Brussels costs €0.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint-Étienne costs €46 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gaziantep costs 4.25TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 500 (about 2 hours ago)