Cost of living in Famagusta, Cyprus compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 1382.979 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Famagusta (Cyprus) is 8% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,340,985 Dinar (€1,693) in Famagusta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,170,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 36,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,321 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Marburg costs €1.56 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$950 (about 2 hours ago)