Cost of living in Famagusta, Cyprus compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 1237.344 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Famagusta (Cyprus) is 18% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,755,438 Dinar (€2,227) in Famagusta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $196 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Charleston, South Carolina costs $0.87 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$3,010 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £149 (about 2 hours ago)