Cost of living in Faisalabad, Pakistan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.718 IQD / PKR *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Faisalabad (Pakistan) is 52% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,490,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 721,350 Dinar (₨67,304) in Faisalabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bern costs CHF 4.20 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$720 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (about 4 hours ago)