Cost of living in Faisalabad, Pakistan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.285 IQD / PKR *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faisalabad (Pakistan) is 53% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 882,802 Dinar (₨78,226) in Faisalabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Lagos costs 10,000,000,000 ₦ (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 100 ฿ (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $150 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Provo, Utah costs $1,220 (11 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨38 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 3,000 lei (37 minutes ago)