Cost of living in Faisalabad, Pakistan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.250 IQD / PKR *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Faisalabad (Pakistan) is 53% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,540,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 717,825 Dinar (₨70,030) in Faisalabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$2,473 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brussels costs €0.20 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dar es Salaam costs 700,000 Shilling (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 700 Kč (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prilep costs 400 ден (about 1 hour ago)