Cost of living in Exeter, United Kingdom compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 1533.404 IQD / GBP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Exeter (United Kingdom) is 7% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 4,379,713 Dinar (£2,856) in Exeter to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,110,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Manchester costs £56 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lviv costs 100₴ (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,075 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $18,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$2,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €55 (about 2 hours ago)