Cost of living in Exeter, United Kingdom compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 1438.833 IQD / GBP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Exeter (United Kingdom) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,005,861 Dinar (£1,394) in Exeter to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Miskolc costs 60,000 Ft (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 2,999 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Utrecht costs €1.00 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.00 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (about 1 hour ago)