Cost of living in Evora, Portugal compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1447.082 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Evora (Portugal) is 26% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,390,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,774,648 Dinar (€1,226) in Evora.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aalborg costs kr3,495 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,440 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $35 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Almaty costs 80,000 KZT (about 2 hours ago)