Cost of living in Evora, Portugal compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 1449.243 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Evora (Portugal) is 26% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,570,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,894,525 Dinar (€1,307) in Evora.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Ana, California costs $2,541 (32 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Madison, Wisconsin costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (about 1 hour ago)