Cost of living in Essen, Germany compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 1393.766 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Essen (Germany) is 13% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 4,101,364 Dinar (€2,943) in Essen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,640,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 lbs of rice in Reno, Nevada costs $3.31 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$189 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $130,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 1,118 (about 2 hours ago)