Cost of living in Essen, Germany compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1379.889 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Essen (Germany) is 14% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 4,030,550 Dinar (€2,921) in Essen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,550,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Carúpano costs Bs 1,800,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 110 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Reno, Nevada costs $0.92 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 85TL (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 55 (about 1 hour ago)