Cost of living in Essen, Germany compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1454.010 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Essen (Germany) is 16% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 4,837,392 Dinar (€3,327) in Essen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,160,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bergen costs kr 4,490 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php65,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $30 (38 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)