Cost of living in Essen, Germany compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1459.570 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Essen (Germany) is 16% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 5,235,851 Dinar (€3,587) in Essen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Surat costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lomé costs 3,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)