Cost of living in Eskişehir Province, Turkey compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 291.274 IQD / TRY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Eskişehir Province (Turkey) is 37% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 942,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 590,327 Dinar (2,027TL) in Eskişehir Province.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kaohsiung City costs 6,500 NT$ (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $80 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Walnut Creek, California costs $430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Greenville, South Carolina costs $429 (about 2 hours ago)