Cost of living comparison between Eskişehir Province, Turkey and Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 381.609 IQD / TRY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Eskişehir Province (Turkey) is 40% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,124,207 Dinar (2,946TL) in Eskişehir Province.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jeddah costs ﷼ 599 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,886 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 200 C$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €84 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Surat costs ₨6,055 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,655 (about 1 hour ago)