Cost of living comparison between Eskişehir Province, Turkey and Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 332.567 IQD / TRY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Eskişehir Province (Turkey) is 41% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,101,994 Dinar (3,314TL) in Eskişehir Province.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dallas, Texas costs $0.16 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $8 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,750TL (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (14 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Mexico City costs Mex$ 699 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,500 (32 minutes ago)