Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 199.470 IQD / DKK
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 6% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 5,891,024 Dinar (kr29,533) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,570,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,800 лв (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,650 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $70 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 116 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Moscow costs руб 123 (about 2 hours ago)