Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 177.296 IQD / DKK
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,300,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 4,171,758 Dinar (kr23,530) in Esbjerg.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM32 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Muscat costs ﷼ 600 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$15 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 2.00 lei (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oakland, California costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Wrocław costs 2,000 zł (about 2 hours ago)