Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 168.882 IQD / DKK
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 6% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,205,229 Dinar (kr13,058) in Esbjerg.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Adelaide costs AU$20 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sialkot costs ₨81 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Limassol costs €187 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £720 (39 minutes ago)
- 600 g of tomatoes in Budapest costs 833 Ft (about 1 hour ago)