Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 184.411 IQD / DKK
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 4,933,827 Dinar (kr26,754) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,930,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,643 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Atlanta, Georgia costs $650 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 150 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $10 (34 minutes ago)