Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 195.648 IQD / DKK
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 4% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 4,943,146 Dinar (kr25,266) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,740,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lucca costs €50 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guelph costs C$1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baguio City costs Php1,350,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (about 2 hours ago)