Cost of living in Erzurum, Turkey compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 253.206 IQD / TRY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Erzurum (Turkey) is 28% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,160,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,559,053 Dinar (6,157TL) in Erzurum.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montería costs COL$7,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $100 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Omaha, Nebraska costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $3,151 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.80 (about 2 hours ago)