Cost of living in Enugu, Nigeria compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.317 IQD / NGN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Enugu (Nigeria) is 50% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 274,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 136,067 Dinar (41,027 ₦) in Enugu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.30 (3 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩37,007 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $514,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Adelaide costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London, Ontario costs C$2.20 (about 1 hour ago)