Cost of living in Enugu, Nigeria compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! Enugu has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Enugu.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.749 IQD / NGN *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Enugu (Nigeria) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 375,772 Dinar (100,227 ₦) in Enugu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 2,990 Дин. (less than a minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨10,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kyrenia costs €300 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)