Cost of living in Enugu, Nigeria compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! Enugu has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Enugu.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.198 IQD / NGN *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Enugu (Nigeria) is 53% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 260,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 122,783 Dinar (38,392 ₦) in Enugu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵300 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tsukuba costs ¥500 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $55 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Barrie costs C$1,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)