Cost of living in Ensenada, Mexico compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 65.898 IQD / MXN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ensenada (Mexico) is 38% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,270,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 784,887 Dinar (Mex$ 11,911) in Ensenada.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 100 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chiba costs ¥150,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $200 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Cajamarca costs S/. 900 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,525 (35 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Shenzhen costs 元80 (38 minutes ago)