Cost of living in Enschede, Netherlands compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 1273.867 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Enschede (Netherlands) is 10% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,141,200 Dinar (€1,681) in Enschede to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karachi costs ₨20,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 32,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)