Cost of living comparison between Emmen, Netherlands and Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 1247.848 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Emmen (Netherlands) is 37% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 3,208,382 Dinar (€2,571) in Emmen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lawrence, Kansas costs $10 (12 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kraków costs 10 zł (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zaragoza costs €1,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose costs ₡ 149,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Auckland costs NZ$1.77 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Zagreb costs 1,579 kn (about 1 hour ago)