Cost of living in Emmen, Netherlands compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 1288.883 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Emmen (Netherlands) is 40% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,180,806 Dinar (€1,692) in Emmen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in San Juan costs $0.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guangzhou costs 元29 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $100,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)