Cost of living in Emmen, Netherlands compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 1377.765 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Emmen (Netherlands) is 46% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 4,460,595 Dinar (€3,238) in Emmen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,050,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Fernando, Pampanga costs Php6,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Hsinchu City costs 90 NT$ (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$110 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 294,899 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,850 (about 1 hour ago)