Cost of living comparison between Eldoret, Kenya and Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 11.534 IQD / KES
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Eldoret (Kenya) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 3,750 Dinar (Shilling325) in Eldoret.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr7 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangkok costs 2.00 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bucharest costs 95,500 lei (about 2 hours ago)