Cost of living in Elblag, Poland compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 354.874 IQD / PLN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Elblag (Poland) is 44% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,230,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,802,598 Dinar (5,080 zł) in Elblag.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $4.39 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr16,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)