Cost of living in Elblag, Poland compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 326.821 IQD / PLN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Elblag (Poland) is 47% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,120,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,647,798 Dinar (5,042 zł) in Elblag.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 8,888 Kč (1 minute ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in San Diego, California costs $0.71 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $7 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Phoenix, Arizona costs $20 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (44 minutes ago)