Cost of living in Elblag, Poland compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 289.109 IQD / PLN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Elblag (Poland) is 52% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,116,530 Dinar (3,862 zł) in Elblag.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kota costs ₨7,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $100 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $55 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kharkiv costs 30₴ (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元30 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (34 minutes ago)