Cost of living in Elbasan, Albania compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.218 IQD / ALL
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Elbasan (Albania) is 20% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 373,804 Dinar (40,552 Lek) in Elbasan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Athens costs €1.50 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 450 (22 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bratislava costs €750 (31 minutes ago)