Cost of living in Elbasan, Albania compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.433 IQD / ALL
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Elbasan (Albania) is 20% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 562,452 Dinar (59,627 Lek) in Elbasan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $122 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guatemala City costs Q9 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$250,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jaipur costs ₨1,200 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Groningen costs €2.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 100 (about 1 hour ago)