Cost of living in Elbasan, Albania compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.964 IQD / ALL
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Elbasan (Albania) is 22% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,180,747 Dinar (107,693 Lek) in Elbasan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 970,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (28 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Udon Thani costs 1,000 ฿ (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Daejeon costs ₩500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Braga costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $60 (about 2 hours ago)