Cost of living in El Tigre, Venezuela compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04093 IQD / VEF *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is 71% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 370 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 106 Dinar (Bs 2,596) in El Tigre.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,033 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 450,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $62 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Berlin costs €450 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in La Paz costs Mex$ 20 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Wellington costs NZ$599 (about 1 hour ago)