Cost of living in El Paso, Texas, United States compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 219 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1181.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in El Paso, Texas (United States) is 31% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,370,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,334,296 Dinar ($1,977) in El Paso, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $13 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php22,990 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kabul costs 25 Afghani (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €35 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johor Bahru costs RM10 (about 1 hour ago)