Cost of living comparison between El Paso, Texas, United States and Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 1165.400 IQD / USD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Paso, Texas (United States) is 33% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,049,598 Dinar ($901) in El Paso, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €79 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £40 (9 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Semey costs 99 KZT (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Burgas costs 40 лв (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Krasnodar costs руб 1.50 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valladolid costs €26,000 (about 1 hour ago)