Cost of living comparison between Eindhoven, Netherlands and Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 1247.848 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Eindhoven (Netherlands) is 18% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 11,015,995 Dinar (€8,828) in Eindhoven to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,375,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kathmandu costs ₨ 20 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.20 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨101,650 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.60 (40 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bhopal costs ₨500 (43 minutes ago)