Cost of living in Eindhoven, Netherlands vs Abu Ghraib, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1346.957 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Eindhoven (Netherlands) is 23% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 5,994,228 Dinar (€4,450) in Eindhoven to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,890,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Najran costs ﷼ 10 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 5.80 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Augusta, Georgia costs $14 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £170 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Melbourne costs AU$100 (41 minutes ago)