Cost of living in Eindhoven, Netherlands compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 251 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1327.564 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Eindhoven (Netherlands) is 22% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 12,348,478 Dinar (€9,302) in Eindhoven to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,156,250 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Gothenburg costs 20 kr (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 60 Bds$ (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Savannah, Georgia costs $1,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$1.00 (35 minutes ago)