Cost of living in Eindhoven, Netherlands compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1246.828 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Eindhoven (Netherlands) is 17% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 11,889,346 Dinar (€9,536) in Eindhoven to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,156,250 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Kharkiv costs 30₴ (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元30 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Seville costs €4.75 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Iasi costs 75 lei (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brighton and Hove costs £25 (35 minutes ago)