Cost of living in Edmonton, Canada compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 723 prices entered by 152 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 890.393 IQD / CAD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Edmonton (Canada) is 5% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,690,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 5,410,488 Dinar (C$6,077) in Edmonton.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dublin costs €125 (3 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London costs £15 (32 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bremen costs €2.50 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Astana costs 67,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 25 lei (about 1 hour ago)