Cost of living in Edmonton, Canada compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 807 prices entered by 164 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 928.667 IQD / CAD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Edmonton (Canada) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,100,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 5,984,765 Dinar (C$6,444) in Edmonton.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨7,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$430 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Siliguri costs ₨3,050 (about 2 hours ago)