Cost of living in Edmonton, Canada compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 819 prices entered by 143 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 901.520 IQD / CAD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Edmonton (Canada) is 4% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,375,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 8,993,840 Dinar (C$9,976) in Edmonton.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 64TL (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,300 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oxford costs £3.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 85 Ft (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lucca costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)