Cost of living in Edirne, Turkey compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 330.230 IQD / TRY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Edirne (Turkey) is 31% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,295,073 Dinar (3,922TL) in Edirne.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tempe, Arizona costs $160 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $15 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$15 (37 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Phnom Penh costs 10,000 Riels (38 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 5,930 (about 1 hour ago)