Cost of living in Edirne, Turkey compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 334.308 IQD / TRY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Edirne (Turkey) is 29% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 976,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 693,787 Dinar (2,075TL) in Edirne.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Damascus costs 700 £ (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 2,000,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €15 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Al Ain costs Dirham 55 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dublin costs €12 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Neuchatel costs CHF 65 (about 1 hour ago)