Cost of living in Edinburgh, United Kingdom compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 614 prices entered by 108 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1502.453 IQD / GBP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Edinburgh (United Kingdom) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 5,196,992 Dinar (£3,459) in Edinburgh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,050,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (10 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Palma de Mallorca costs €2.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,220 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aarhus costs kr13,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 520 Kč (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 10 Leu (about 1 hour ago)