Cost of living in Ecatepec de Morelos, Mexico compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 66.063 IQD / MXN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ecatepec de Morelos (Mexico) is 49% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 706,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 361,259 Dinar (Mex$ 5,468) in Ecatepec de Morelos.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nairobi costs Shilling20,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U30,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,250 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 5.00₴ (42 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Quebec City costs C$500 (about 1 hour ago)