Cost of living in Düsseldorf, Germany compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1449.243 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Düsseldorf (Germany) is 22% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 7,967,766 Dinar (€5,498) in Düsseldorf to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,530,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Ana, California costs $2,541 (35 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Madison, Wisconsin costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (about 1 hour ago)