Cost of living in Düsseldorf, Germany compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1376.020 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Düsseldorf (Germany) is 18% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 6,872,859 Dinar (€4,995) in Düsseldorf to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,830,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- 330 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Accra costs GH₵8 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (2 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Zagreb costs 68 kn (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vaasa costs €11 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling720 (about 1 hour ago)