Cost of living in Düsseldorf, Germany compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1374.022 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Düsseldorf (Germany) is 18% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 7,063,303 Dinar (€5,141) in Düsseldorf to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,010,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $10 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $105 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.90 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥200,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Richmond, Virginia costs $0.73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$1,075 (about 1 hour ago)