Cost of living in Dushanbe, Tajikistan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 149.837 IQD / TJS
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dushanbe (Tajikistan) is 59% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 839,835 Dinar (5,605 Somoni) in Dushanbe.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santa Ana, California costs $100 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Abbotsford costs C$35 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 3.00TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (about 2 hours ago)