Cost of living in Dushanbe, Tajikistan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 133.604 IQD / TJS
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dushanbe (Tajikistan) is 56% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,540,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 678,106 Dinar (5,076 Somoni) in Dushanbe.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Orlando, Florida costs $3.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $712 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 122,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 8KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)