Cost of living in Dushanbe, Tajikistan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 145.008 IQD / TJS
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dushanbe (Tajikistan) is 59% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 761,584 Dinar (5,252 Somoni) in Dushanbe.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $28 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €17 (about 2 hours ago)