Cost of living in Dushanbe, Tajikistan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 134.040 IQD / TJS
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dushanbe (Tajikistan) is 59% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,350,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 547,332 Dinar (4,083 Somoni) in Dushanbe.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $65 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $2,700 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Ceiba costs L 80 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston costs C$0.17 (about 1 hour ago)