Cost of living in Durrës, Albania compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.060 IQD / ALL
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Durrës (Albania) is 44% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 894,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 498,639 Dinar (45,084 Lek) in Durrës.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Islamabad costs ₨120 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,312 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,800 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taganrog costs руб 200 (32 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kabul costs 140 Afghani (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,113,640 (about 1 hour ago)