Cost of living in Durrës, Albania compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.362 IQD / ALL
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Durrës (Albania) is 43% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 893,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 511,669 Dinar (45,035 Lek) in Durrës.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$100 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,400 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$690 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (about 1 hour ago)