Cost of living in Durgapur, India compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 17.344 IQD / INR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Durgapur (India) is 55% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 175,270 Dinar (₨10,106) in Durgapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Salem costs ₨35 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 5,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $11 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $13 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)