Cost of living in Durgapur, India compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.445 IQD / INR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Durgapur (India) is 51% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 684,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 333,743 Dinar (₨18,094) in Durgapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €16,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 25 lei (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €20 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Klaipėda costs €50 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.75 (43 minutes ago)